Effectors open up all kinds of possibilities for manipulating and animating clones in the CINEMA 4D MoGraph system. In this video, learn how to add effectors to Cloner objects and adjust parameters and falloffs.
- [Instructor] Now we're gonna look at using effectors…and if you open up this start file,…essentially we've just got a cube in the cloner…and it's just set up in this way.…So where are these effectors and how do you add them?…Well go to the MoGraph menu and in the Effectors list here…we've got all these different effectors…that we can add to our cloners.…So I'm just going to choose a plain effector.…And the way you add effectors…is by having the cloner selected…and you can see that once you create an effector…it'll be added to the Effectors list.…
You can also, if I delete this, select and delete,…I can also drag it straight in.…And I'll delete that again.…And the other thing I can do…is just start one of these pick sessions…which is a little thing you can just click on…to what you're interested in.…Just remember to just come over and click off it again.…So that's a few ways of adding any effector…to a cloner object.…So now let's go in to the attributes of the plain effector.…So what do effectors do?…Well they take existing clones…
- Setting up scenes
- Modeling with splines
- Using Illustrator files in C4D
- Extruding depth and detail
- Animating in the Timeline
- Creating clones
- Using effectors
- Lighting motion graphics
- Applying materials
- Creating animated materials
- Compositing multipass renders with After Effects and C4D
- Rendering motion graphics in C4D
Skill Level Intermediate
Mograph Techniques: Creating a Sports Bumperwith EJ Hassenfratz2h 26m Intermediate
1. What Are Motion Graphics?
2. Setting Up a Project for Motion Graphics
3. Working with Splines
4. Working with the Timeline
5. The Power of MoGraph
6. Lighting for Motion Graphics
7. Materials for Motion Graphics
8. Rendering and Compositing for Motion Graphics
9. Motion Graphics Challenge
Next steps1m 18s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.