Join Andy Needham for an in-depth discussion in this video Taking it further, part of Learning Cinema 4D R20.
- [Instructor] Cinema 4D as we said at the top of the course…is part of a pipeline.…And we've taken our 2D logo on a bit of a journey,…we've gone from the illustrator art work…into Cinema 4D, we've modeled it, given it depth,…we've added lights and materials and a camera move.…And now we've got this final result.…And there's a lot of stages there and a lot to be proud of…from what you've achieved.…So reminding ourselves of the final output,…you can take this and use it in other scenes.…
Let me show you what I mean.…Here I've taken the animation a step further,…quite a few step maybe but you can see that in essence…we've got that same logo resolve at the end.…What we're doing is just following the journey…of some wind as it goes through wind turbine,…up through the sky and through the clouds…and end on our logo resolve.…Now it would be beyond the scope of this course…to actually do all of these things but I'll certainly share…the project file with you and suggest that you watch…the motion graphics course where hopefully you'll learn…
- Modeling and animating a logo
- Revealing objects with sweeps
- Working with cameras and lights
- Creating and applying materials