Join Andy Needham for an in-depth discussion in this video Solution, part of Cinema 4D R18 Essential Training: Motion Graphics.
- [Instructor] Well how did you get on?…I hope it was fun and I hope it was a challenge.…I'm gonna show you what I created…and then we'll get into the techniques and methods I've used…and break it all down.…So this is my animation, so I chose to use multiple shots.…And see, we're cutting a sequence together,…the look and feel is quite glossy,…we're using lots of close-up shots,…and then, pulling back to have this final reveal.…So here's my plan, it's very simple,…I just sketched out a few ideas…and then I wrote down a few ideas as well,…extreme close-up on the "All", the stars,…the word "sports" forming,…and then we'd pull back to the final result of the logo.…
Here we are in C4D and we've got the logo here.…And I've grouped everything and organized them into nulls…so it can group and divide different sections.…And everything is also organized into layers as well.…This just keeps it easy to read…and it's just a good way of working.…The modeling is relatively simple.…If we just open up the word "All", for example,…
- Setting up scenes
- Modeling with splines
- Using Illustrator files in C4D
- Extruding depth and detail
- Animating in the Timeline
- Creating clones
- Using effectors
- Lighting motion graphics
- Applying materials
- Creating animated materials
- Compositing multipass renders with After Effects and C4D
- Rendering motion graphics in C4D
Skill Level Intermediate
Mograph Techniques: Creating a Sports Bumperwith EJ Hassenfratz2h 26m Intermediate
1. What Are Motion Graphics?
2. Setting Up a Project for Motion Graphics
3. Working with Splines
4. Working with the Timeline
5. The Power of MoGraph
6. Lighting for Motion Graphics
7. Materials for Motion Graphics
8. Rendering and Compositing for Motion Graphics
9. Motion Graphics Challenge
Next steps1m 18s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.