Join Andy Needham for an in-depth discussion in this video Solution to challenge, part of Cinema 4D R20 Essential Training: VFX.
- So how did you get on? … I hope it was fun and challenged you. … Here's what I ended up creating. … So taking that street scene, I motion tracked the shot. … And then using Voronoi Fracture, I cracked the road, … and adding a bit of dynamics. … This was a lot of fun to put together. … So, let's just jump into Cinema 4D and take a look. … So I motion tracked this shot using … both automatic and manual tracking. … And I created several manual tracks just to assist. … And from that, I was able to produce a fairly decent solve. … If we come over to our motion tracker graph view. … And you see a fairly low error. … If we look at this view here, I press H on the keyboard … you can see it's a whole sea of green, … which is what I like to see. … Not too many errors here, of course. … And this was just down to coming over … to the automatic tab and refining the data. … So I increased the minimum length, … brought the error threshold down, … and reduced the smart acceleration just a touch. … And of course, those manual tracking points …
- What are VFX?
- Automatic and manual 2D tracking
- Solving the 3D camera
- Calibrating a camera
- Scene reconstruction
- Object tracking
- Animating geometry
- Animating cameras
- Creating and applying materials
- Working with Projection Man
- Creating fractures
- Making fractures move
- Rendering using takes and tokens
- Compositing multipass renders
Skill Level Intermediate
OctaneRender for Cinema 4D Essential Trainingwith Andy Needham4h 59m Intermediate
X-Particles 4 for Cinema 4D Essential Trainingwith Andy Needham5h 40m Intermediate
Cinema 4D R20 Essential Training: Motion Graphicswith Andy Needham4h 59m Intermediate
1. What Are VFX?
2. Get Started with Motion Tracking in C4D
3. Motion Tracker: Solve and Calibrate
4. Motion Tracker: Additional Workflows
5. Geometry, Cameras, and Animation
6. Materials and Lighting
7. Work with Projection Man
8. Destruction Techniques with Voronoi Fracture
9. Takes, Tokens, and Rendering
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.