Join Andy Needham for an in-depth discussion in this video Solution: Animating MoGraph and cameras, part of CINEMA 4D R18 Essential Training: Motion Graphics.
- [Instructor] Let's look at the animation for this logo.…If I just play through,…you can see we are just focused on that first shot,…and the all is being revealed,…and really, the main work, the main animation here…is down to the camera.…We're not actually really animating too much of the word.…If we open up the logo now, and the all,…the sweeps are getting all the animation here.…If we look at the sweep A,…you can see here that the start and end growth…is being animated, just here,…and you can see that one that's highlighted there…is the one I'm referring to.…
That's just coming down, and coming around.…As that's happening, we've got other details.…If I just cycle through them,…we've got another one on the A,…which is just coming up around the top, one on the first L,…which is just creeping down, and coming underneath.…Got another one on the L here,…just doing a little move around the top,…and another one for the second L,…doing something slightly different,…and slightly different again with the next one.…
Like I said, the camera move is what's…
- Setting up scenes
- Modeling with splines
- Using Illustrator files in C4D
- Extruding depth and detail
- Animating in the Timeline
- Creating clones
- Using effectors
- Lighting motion graphics
- Applying materials
- Creating animated materials
- Compositing multipass renders with After Effects and C4D
- Rendering motion graphics in C4D
Skill Level Intermediate
1. What Are Motion Graphics?
2. Setting Up a Project for Motion Graphics
3. Working with Splines
4. Working with the Timeline
5. The Power of MoGraph
6. Lighting for Motion Graphics
7. Materials for Motion Graphics
8. Rendering and Compositing for Motion Graphics
9. Motion Graphics Challenge
Next steps1m 18s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.