Join Andy Needham for an in-depth discussion in this video Refine tracking data, part of Cinema 4D R20 Essential Training: VFX.
- In this scene, I've gone ahead … and automatically tracked the shot, … and then, I've added some manual tracks, too. … The auto tracks are represented by magenta diamonds, … and the manual tracks by cyan crosses. … Before we can solve a shot, we need to make sure … our features are all going to contribute to a good solve. … So, at this stage, we should refine our tracking points. … I'm going to switch over to the motion tracker layout, … and we're just going to start to scrub through this, … just to see if there's anything obvious … that catches our eye, and immediately, … I can see that there's a bird in the sky, … and that has been tracked. … So, if we click, you can see it in the track view there. … Now, we can just delete this by having the track selected … and pressing backspace. … Let's continue to scrub through, … just to see if there's anything obvious … that we do not want in our solution. … And, if we just zoom in, we can see that … there's some trackers picked up on reflections, …
- What are VFX?
- Automatic and manual 2D tracking
- Solving the 3D camera
- Calibrating a camera
- Scene reconstruction
- Object tracking
- Animating geometry
- Animating cameras
- Creating and applying materials
- Working with Projection Man
- Creating fractures
- Making fractures move
- Rendering using takes and tokens
- Compositing multipass renders
Skill Level Intermediate
OctaneRender for Cinema 4D Essential Trainingwith Andy Needham4h 59m Intermediate
X-Particles 4 for Cinema 4D Essential Trainingwith Andy Needham5h 40m Intermediate
Cinema 4D R20 Essential Training: Motion Graphicswith Andy Needham4h 59m Intermediate
1. What Are VFX?
2. Get Started with Motion Tracking in C4D
3. Motion Tracker: Solve and Calibrate
4. Motion Tracker: Additional Workflows
5. Geometry, Cameras, and Animation
6. Materials and Lighting
7. Work with Projection Man
8. Destruction Techniques with Voronoi Fracture
9. Takes, Tokens, and Rendering
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.