The CINEMA 4D MoGraph tools go beyond the Cloner object. In this video, learn about the Matrix, MoText, and Tracer objects to broaden your knowledge of the MoGraph system.
- [Instructor] Now let's look at some other MoGraph objects.…First up is the Matrix,…and the Matrix is really similar to the Cloner.…It's got the same kind of Modes…and it generates Matrices Only…and you can also generate Thinking Particles…but it's beyond the scope of what we're talking about here.…So, the Matrix is just points, they don't render,…but you can use this to kind of debug your scenes.…It's obviously very fast in the Viewport.…And a typical example might be if you have…a very heavy scene,…just playing through this…we've got lots and lots of Clones happening…and sooner or later, this is going to go into box Mode…and we won't be able to see what's going on at all.…
And just, it's really starting to jump,…there we are.…So, if you were to try and navigate this scene,…it's having a bit of difficulty, so yeah,…it's very slow, very slow to work with.…And so, this is where things like the Matrix…can come in handy,…and this new function where you can actually come up…to the MoGraph menu with your Cloner selected…
- Setting up scenes
- Modeling with splines
- Using Illustrator files in C4D
- Extruding depth and detail
- Animating in the Timeline
- Creating clones
- Using effectors
- Lighting motion graphics
- Applying materials
- Creating animated materials
- Compositing multipass renders with After Effects and C4D
- Rendering motion graphics in C4D
Skill Level Intermediate
1. What Are Motion Graphics?
2. Setting Up a Project for Motion Graphics
3. Working with Splines
4. Working with the Timeline
5. The Power of MoGraph
6. Lighting for Motion Graphics
7. Materials for Motion Graphics
8. Rendering and Compositing for Motion Graphics
9. Motion Graphics Challenge
Next steps1m 18s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.