Join Andy Needham for an in-depth discussion in this video Object tracking, part of Cinema 4D R20 Essential Training: VFX.
- [Instructor] We're going to object track this can … so that we can replace it. … So we'll just play through and we'll just see what we have. … So it's not ideal footage, there is some motion blur. … Some of the markers have reflections, … and we're going to look at a technique for working through that … and overcoming those problems. … But object tracking involves more manual tracking, … so if you aren't familiar with this yet, … go back and watch the movie on that topic. … And I'm just going to collapse the object manager for now, … just so that I've got a bit more room to work with. … Let's just make sure we've got that set in the attributes, … and then we can collapse that, … so Command or Control + left mouse button on the box there. … And in the 2D Tracking tab, … we are going to focus on manual tracking. … So, let's begin by just tracking one of these markers. … I'm going to hold down Command and click, … and you can see that we have the tracker view … where we can precisely position our feature. …
- What are VFX?
- Automatic and manual 2D tracking
- Solving the 3D camera
- Calibrating a camera
- Scene reconstruction
- Object tracking
- Animating geometry
- Animating cameras
- Creating and applying materials
- Working with Projection Man
- Creating fractures
- Making fractures move
- Rendering using takes and tokens
- Compositing multipass renders
Skill Level Intermediate
OctaneRender for Cinema 4D Essential Trainingwith Andy Needham4h 59m Intermediate
X-Particles 4 for Cinema 4D Essential Trainingwith Andy Needham5h 40m Intermediate
Cinema 4D R20 Essential Training: Motion Graphicswith Andy Needham4h 59m Intermediate
1. What Are VFX?
2. Get Started with Motion Tracking in C4D
3. Motion Tracker: Solve and Calibrate
4. Motion Tracker: Additional Workflows
5. Geometry, Cameras, and Animation
6. Materials and Lighting
7. Work with Projection Man
8. Destruction Techniques with Voronoi Fracture
9. Takes, Tokens, and Rendering
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.