Join Andy Needham for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Cinema 4D R20 Essential Training: VFX.
- [Instructor] Thank you so much for watching this course. … I hope you've learned some useful techniques, … tools or tips you'll be able to take forward … to your future productions. … And if you happen to enjoy this one … and you'd like to hear more from me, … I have several more courses in the library … teaching more Mograph techniques and compositing tricks. … I'd like to recommend Tim Dobbert's book on … "Matchmoving: The Invisible Art of Camera Tracking." … It's a fantastic resource for broadening … your knowledge of the subject. … Head over to my website to see my work, … and if you are on Twitter, you can follow me … at twitter.com/imcalledandy. … You can also connect with me on LinkedIn … and you can also follow me on Instagram. … If you have any questions, comments, … or just want to say hi, … feel free to reach out to me at any time. … Thanks again for watching, … and I'll see you in my next course. … …
- What are VFX?
- Automatic and manual 2D tracking
- Solving the 3D camera
- Calibrating a camera
- Scene reconstruction
- Object tracking
- Animating geometry
- Animating cameras
- Creating and applying materials
- Working with Projection Man
- Creating fractures
- Making fractures move
- Rendering using takes and tokens
- Compositing multipass renders
Skill Level Intermediate
OctaneRender for Cinema 4D Essential Trainingwith Andy Needham4h 59m Intermediate
X-Particles 4 for Cinema 4D Essential Trainingwith Andy Needham5h 40m Intermediate
Cinema 4D R20 Essential Training: Motion Graphicswith Andy Needham4h 59m Intermediate
1. What Are VFX?
2. Get Started with Motion Tracking in C4D
3. Motion Tracker: Solve and Calibrate
4. Motion Tracker: Additional Workflows
5. Geometry, Cameras, and Animation
6. Materials and Lighting
7. Work with Projection Man
8. Destruction Techniques with Voronoi Fracture
9. Takes, Tokens, and Rendering
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.