Join Andy Needham for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of CINEMA 4D R18 Essential Training: VFX.
- [Andy] Thanks for watching and congratulations.…Now you've completed the course, be sure to keep practicing…the various techniques you've learned.…Why not try motion tracking this shot?…And be sure to remove the lens distortion…using the workflows discussed…in the chapter on motion tracking.…I have several courses on the library,…so if you haven't already, I invite you to check those out,…or you could watch some…of the other courses in the R18 series.…
There's also plenty of fantastic courses…on other aspects of Cinema 4D,…so definitely check those out…to broaden your knowledge of this software.…I'd like to recommend a book by Tim Dobbert.…It's called Matchmoving:…The Invisible Art of Camera Tracking.…And from here you'll also find other related books…on the subject of visual effects.…Finally, head over to my website…to see some of the projects I've had a hand in creating.…And if you're on Twitter,…you can follow me at twitter.com/imcalledandy.…
You can also connect with me on LinkedIn.…So if you have any questions, comments,…
- What is VFX?
- How is C4D used by VFX artists?
- Setting up a project for tracking
- Solving the 3D camera
- Removing lens distortion
- Solving and saving lens profiles
- Importing a model
- Manipulating keyframes and curves
- Creating shiny, refractive, and displaced materials
- Working with C4D lights and shadows
- Lighting with Sky objects
- Compositing mulitpass renders
Skill Level Intermediate
Cinema 4D R18 Essential Training: Motion Graphicswith Andy Needham5h 12m Intermediate
Mograph Techniques: Animating with C4D Effectorswith EJ Hassenfratz1h 39m Intermediate
1. What Is VFX?
2. The Importance of Motion Tracking
3. Preparing and Animating Models for VFX
4. Basic Materials
5. Basic VFX Lighting
6. Camera Projection and Modelling
7. Takes, Tokens, and Multipass Rendering
Challenge overview1m 49s
Next steps1m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.