Join Andy Needham for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Cinema 4D R18 Essential Training: Motion Graphics.
- [Instructor] Thanks for watching and congratulations.…Now you've completed the course, be sure to keep practicing…the various techniques you've learned.…You can take what you've learned and apply it to another…course like this one by my buddy EJ on Creating a Sports…Bumper.…Or get inspired by the artists Rob Garrott interviews…in his series on Artists and Their Work.…It's a great idea to find a piece of work you admire and…try to emulate it to pick up new techniques.…Now, I'm not suggesting you then put it on your show reel,…but, just keep it in your repertoire, so that when you come…to make something similar, you can draw on that knowledge,…adapt it, and use it to create something that is your own.…
I have several courses on the library teaching more mograph…techniques, and composting tricks in Adobe After Effects,…Nuke and Cinema 4D, so if you haven't already, I invite you…to check those out, or you could watch the other courses…in the Cinema 4D R18 series.…Finally, head over to my website to see some of the projects…
- Setting up scenes
- Modeling with splines
- Using Illustrator files in C4D
- Extruding depth and detail
- Animating in the Timeline
- Creating clones
- Using effectors
- Lighting motion graphics
- Applying materials
- Creating animated materials
- Compositing multipass renders with After Effects and C4D
- Rendering motion graphics in C4D
Skill Level Intermediate
Mograph Techniques: Creating a Sports Bumperwith EJ Hassenfratz2h 26m Intermediate
1. What Are Motion Graphics?
2. Setting Up a Project for Motion Graphics
3. Working with Splines
4. Working with the Timeline
5. The Power of MoGraph
6. Lighting for Motion Graphics
7. Materials for Motion Graphics
8. Rendering and Compositing for Motion Graphics
9. Motion Graphics Challenge
Next steps1m 18s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.