The Animation mode in CINEMA 4D allows you to manipulate a motion path without destroying the keyframes that have already been set. In this video, learn how to use the Animation mode to alter the positioning of a motion path.
- [Voiceover] Here we have an animation…that has a slight problem.…If we go to the front view,…we can see that the ball is turning into a cube.…But that's not the problem,…it's actually bouncing underneath the floor.…And if we click on the animated object,…you can see that there's a lot of key frames.…And it would be a lot of work to reposition these manually.…Fortunately, there is a special mode…that we can use to just move the whole motion path.…
And, if you come over here, and use Animation,…and we're at quite a good spot here…where the Y-axis is pointing upwards.…So, this is gonna help us move the animated object.…See, if I start moving this now, moving the animation,…we are not destroying any of the key frames that we've set.…If I move it back into place over here,…we can then come back into our other views,…and probably wanna raise it up a bit.…
So we can just scrub back.…See the ball bouncing.…Let's just see...…It looks good.…And then what we can do, is turn on the Floor object.…You may wanna just raise it up a touch,…
- Setting up scenes
- Modeling with splines
- Using Illustrator files in C4D
- Extruding depth and detail
- Animating in the Timeline
- Creating clones
- Using effectors
- Lighting motion graphics
- Applying materials
- Creating animated materials
- Compositing multipass renders with After Effects and C4D
- Rendering motion graphics in C4D
Skill Level Intermediate
Mograph Techniques: Creating a Sports Bumperwith EJ Hassenfratz2h 25m Intermediate
1. What Are Motion Graphics?
2. Setting Up a Project for Motion Graphics
3. Working with Splines
4. Working with the Timeline
5. The Power of MoGraph
6. Lighting for Motion Graphics
7. Materials for Motion Graphics
8. Rendering and Compositing for Motion Graphics
9. Motion Graphics Challenge
Next steps1m 18s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.