- Adding cable splines and spline dynamic tags
- Using constraint tags
- Adding sweeps tags
- Using Spring objects to add tension and interaction
- Creating dynamic camera moves
- Adding depth of field and motion blur in After Effects
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm EJ Hassenfratz, and welcome to Motion Graphics Techniques: Spline Dynamics. In this course, we'll look at how you can use Cinema 4D's Dynamics module to create an energetic animation with realistic motion and elasticity that can be used for a broadcast TV network bumper. (whoosh) I'll start by showing you how you can use the spline dynamics tag to make a spline move, like a rope or cable that reacts to real-world physics.
Then, I'll show you how you can use constraints to connect the dynamic splines to other objects in the scene. We'll see how you can create realistic tension between pieces of geometry by using spring objects. We'll be covering all these features plus plenty of other tools and techniques. Now let's get started with Motion Graphics Techniques: Spline Dynamics.