- Exploring movie trailer trends
- Creating eye-catching bevels with Sweep NURBS and chisel techniques
- Texturing and lighting title text
- Animating the titles and cameras
- Setting up for render
- Adding optical flares, motion blur, and other effects
- Compositing motion graphics and live-action footage
- Color correcting composites
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Voiceover] Hi I'm EJ Hassenfratz and welcome to Mograph Techniques: Movie Trailer Titles in CINEMA 4D and After Effects. In this course you're going to be playing the role of a motion graphic artist, designing Hollywood movie trailer titles. We'll be creating two different types of movie trailer titles for two different styles of movies. One for an action or superhero movie title, like a Marvel movie, and another for a fantasy based movie, think Harry Potter. We'll start by designing both of our title treatments and go over different ways to add interesting text elements.
Next, we'll texture, light, and animate them in ways Next, we'll texture, light, and animate them in ways that make sense for each respective style. Once our scenes are set up, we'll then render out each scene and then we'll jump into After Effects to composite our animations with some footage and put on the finishing touches to our animations. And since we'll be making two styles of movie trailer treatments, a bit of context is needed so you know how this work flow and course will be structured. Let's jump right in to this course.