Mograph Techniques: Morphing Particles in CINEMA 4D
Creating particle simulations inside of CINEMA 4D can be challenging. But by harnessing the power of the inheritance effectors, you can use the MoGraph module to quickly and intuitively create complex particles and sim-like animations. Let EJ Hassenfratz show you how to use the MoGraph module to build an attention-grabbing particle animation that takes multiple forms. Learn to set up the initial animation with matrices, add random weighting and transitions, and then give the particles a solid visible form with geometry. Last, use CINEWARE to composite the footage inside After Effects and add some final polish.
- Creating shapes using matrices
- Animating the morphs
- Adding randomness
- Creating particle shapes and cloning particle geometry
- Applying particles to matrices
- Importing footage and 3D data with CINEWARE
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm EJ Hassenfratz, and welcome to Motion graphics Techniques: Morphing Particles. In this course, we'll look at how you can use Cinema 4D's Mograph module to create an interesting particle morph animation that flows organically and creates multiple forms. I'll start by showing you how to use the matrix object and matrices along with the inheritance effector to set up your initial particle animation.
Then, I'll show you how to create particle geometry, and place that geometry onto the animated matrices by using a cloner object to give our particles a solid, visible form. We'll see how you can use Cineware to set up your final composite in After Effect's creative cloud without having to render out of Cinema 4D. We'll be covering all these features plus plenty of other tools and techniques. Now let's get started with Motion Graphics Techniques: Morphing Particles.
Mograph Techniques: Animating with C4D Effectors67,100 Views
Mograph Techniques: Modeling and Animating with C4D Cloners30,241 Views
Mograph Techniques: Rigging a Robot Arm in CINEMA 4D33,501 Views
Mograph Techniques: Spline Dynamics with CINEMA 4D23,654 Views
Production Rendering Techniques in CINEMA 4D71,965 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Fundamentals1,676,368 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Mastery301,789 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Advanced391,623 Views
CINEMA 4D R16 Essential Training457,924 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Intermediate546,796 Views