Join Thanassis Pozantzis for an in-depth discussion in this video Managing your textures, part of Learning Bodypaint in Cinema 4D.
- Because I thought you were complaining,…I've already created the materials…but you know how to do it.…I can delete them and make them again,…if you want, but I won't.…So in this case,…we have three paintable textures,…put your pain and get my paintbrush,…and of course, go to materials…and decide where I want to paint.…So I can paint on Muecke,…or I can paint the suspenders,…or I can paint on his pants,…and we're gonna look at this later on.…
But for now, I would like to talk about…how we manage and save textures,…and it's not that difficult.…If we're in the 3D Paint layout,…I've told you before, we can go to the file menu…and we'll see all these…texture-related menus.…So I can say Save All Textures…and want format they will be,…and I'm going to press OK,…and it's going to give me…a very specific folder…or let me create a new folder,…and "textures…"for…"exercises",…I hope my spelling is right,…and just press save and then…it will save the next one,…save and the next one,…and save.…
And that's one way of saving.…Now, there's another way.…
Author Thanassis Pozantzis covers a wide set of techniques, from material projections and generating UV maps to UV unwrapping, both for hard surface models (such as packaging and mechanical objects) to organic models (including humans, monsters, and animals). Start here to learn how to incorporate BodyPaint into your production workflow.
- Everything you need to know about material projections
- Creating and editing UV maps
- Setting up a project in the BodyPaint interface
- Unwrapping UVs, from cubes to bananas
- Hard-surface model unwrapping
- Organic model unwrapping
Skill Level Intermediate
Cinema 4D R16 Essential Trainingwith Ian Robinson9h 35m Beginner
1. It's All About UV Maps
2. 3D Painting
3. Everything About the BodyPaint Interface
4. Unwrapping Everything
5. Unwrapping Project - Dinosaur
6. Unwrapping Project - Mookie
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.