Get started with Cinema 4D R20, the essential 3D modeling and animation tool for motion graphics artists and designers.
- [Andy] Hi, my name is Andy Needham, and welcome to this course on Learning Cinema 4D Release 20, where I'll be showing you how to create an animated logo from scratch. I'll start by taking you through the key concepts of working with Cinema 4D. We'll get to know the interface, and I'll show you some useful preferences and ways of setting up your project. We'll work our way through a production pipeline, importing artwork created in Adobe Illustrator, and learning key fundamentals, like modeling, creating animation, lighting, and working with materials and cameras.
Finally, we'll render the result and look at ways for taking it further. This course is designed to give you a firm foundation of how Cinema 4D R20 works, so you can be confident to take on more challenging projects. The creative possibilities of working in 3D are virtually limitless, and I'm really looking forward to sharing with you how working in Cinema 4D is both fun and intuitive, so if you're ready, let's begin.
- Modeling and animating a logo
- Revealing objects with sweeps
- Working with cameras and lights
- Creating and applying materials