Ready to watch this entire course?
Become a member and get unlimited access to the entire skills library of over 4,987 courses, including more 3D + Animation and personalized recommendations.Start Your Free Trial Now
- View Offline
I hope you've enjoyed CINEMA 4D Essentials: Rendering and Compositing. In the next course, Cinema 4D Essentials: Hyper NURB, Modeling and Sculpting, we'll explore how the Hyper NURB object can be used to create organic shapes of just about any kind, and then how the sculpting engine can be used to manipulate objects in a very intuitive way.
- How the CINEMA 4D render engine works
- Adjusting the render settings
- Rendering still images and animation
- Setting up multipass rendering
- Understanding the linear workflow
- Rendering and importing elements from After Effects