Join Rob Garrott for an in-depth discussion in this video Exploring what's coming next, part of CINEMA 4D Essentials 5: Rendering and Compositing.
I hope you've enjoyed CINEMA 4D Essentials: Rendering and Compositing. …In the next course, Cinema 4D Essentials: Hyper NURB, Modeling and Sculpting, we'll explore …how the Hyper NURB object can be used to create organic shapes of just about any kind, and …then how the sculpting engine can be used to manipulate objects in a very intuitive way.… …
- How the CINEMA 4D render engine works
- Adjusting the render settings
- Rendering still images and animation
- Setting up multipass rendering
- Understanding the linear workflow
- Rendering and importing elements from After Effects