Ready to watch this entire course?
Become a member and get unlimited access to the entire skills library of over 4,974 courses, including more 3D + Animation and personalized recommendations.Start Your Free Trial Now
- View Offline
- Understanding material channels
- Applying materials via projection
- Limiting materials with selection tags
- Texturing type
- Using Falloff to limit the effects of lights
- Working with visible or volumetric light
- Painting on objects and textures with brushes in BodyPaint
- Hiding seams with projection painting
Skill Level Beginner
That's it for CINEMA 4D Essentials: Materials, Texturing, and Lights. In the next course, CINEMA 4D Essentials: Rendering and Compositing, we'll explore how to get your images out of CINEMA 4D and into a compositing program like Photoshop or After Effects.