Join Rob Garrott for an in-depth discussion in this video Exploring what comes next, part of CINEMA 4D Essentials 4: Materials, Texturing, and Lights.
That's it for CINEMA 4D Essentials: Materials, Texturing, and Lights. …In the next course, CINEMA 4D Essentials: Rendering and Compositing, we'll explore how …to get your images out of CINEMA 4D and into a compositing program like Photoshop or After Effects.…
- Understanding material channels
- Applying materials via projection
- Limiting materials with selection tags
- Texturing type
- Using Falloff to limit the effects of lights
- Working with visible or volumetric light
- Painting on objects and textures with brushes in BodyPaint
- Hiding seams with projection painting
Skill Level Beginner
1. Creating Color and Texture with Materials
2. Lighting Objects and Scenes
Understanding light types10m 1s
3. Texturing with BodyPaint
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.