Join Andy Needham for an in-depth discussion in this video Exercise files, part of Learning Cinema 4D R20.
- [Instructor] If your membership includes access to the exercise files for this course, you can download those course files and put them on your desktop like I've done here. Inside the Exercise Files folder, you'll find another set of folders that correspond to the different chapters that have exercise files in them. As we go throughout the course, just simply open up the chapter folder and file name you see on screen, and that way, you can follow along with me, step by step, with the exact same files that I'm using. If you don't have access to the exercise files, that's okay too, you can still follow along, using your own files or simply sit back and watch as I take you through each individual exercise.
- Modeling and animating a logo
- Revealing objects with sweeps
- Working with cameras and lights
- Creating and applying materials