Join Andy Needham for an in-depth discussion in this video Exercise files, part of Cinema 4D R19: New Features.
- [Instructor] If your membership includes access to the exercise files for this course, you can download those course files and put them on your desktop, like I've done here. Inside the Exercise Files folder, you'll find another set of folders that correspond to the different chapters that have exercise files in them. As we go through the course, simply open up the chapter folder and the file name you see on screen, and, that way, you can follow along with me step-by-step with the exact same files that I am using. If you don't have access to the exercise files, that's okay, you can still follow along using your own files.
Well, simply sit back and watch as I take you through each individual exercise.
- Working with ProRender
- Improved viewport reflections
- Working with DOF in the viewport
- Voronoi Fracture
- New modifier keys for creating objects
- Improvements to the Motion Tracker object
- Working with Scene Reconstruction
- Using the Spherical camera for VR output