Join Andy Needham for an in-depth discussion in this video Examples of work, part of Cinema 4D R20 Essential Training: VFX.
- [Instructor] Let's check out some examples from work. … And first up is Eric Demeusy. … He's a director and animator who has worked … on a number of projects including TRON Legacy … and Game of Thrones. … I featured him because of his personal projects … such as this awesome Start Wars fan film. … And you can scroll down at the bottom of the page … to find a making of, and you can also see … some screenshots from Cinema 4D here. … And additionally, Eric presents for MAXON … at trade shows like Siggraph. … And you can find out more about his process … by searching online. … Raoul Marks is a two time Emmy award winning designer … based in Melbourne, Australia, … and one of my favorite Cinema 4D artists. … You may have seen his work before on shows … like True Detective and West World. … And I've singled him out because he has a great … eye for design and compositing … and is highly skilled in projection mapping. … Josh Johnson is a VFX supervisor and compositor … who has a deep understanding of how to put …
- What are VFX?
- Automatic and manual 2D tracking
- Solving the 3D camera
- Calibrating a camera
- Scene reconstruction
- Object tracking
- Animating geometry
- Animating cameras
- Creating and applying materials
- Working with Projection Man
- Creating fractures
- Making fractures move
- Rendering using takes and tokens
- Compositing multipass renders
Skill Level Intermediate
OctaneRender for Cinema 4D Essential Trainingwith Andy Needham4h 59m Intermediate
X-Particles 4 for Cinema 4D Essential Trainingwith Andy Needham5h 40m Intermediate
Cinema 4D R20 Essential Training: Motion Graphicswith Andy Needham4h 59m Intermediate
1. What Are VFX?
2. Get Started with Motion Tracking in C4D
3. Motion Tracker: Solve and Calibrate
4. Motion Tracker: Additional Workflows
5. Geometry, Cameras, and Animation
6. Materials and Lighting
7. Work with Projection Man
8. Destruction Techniques with Voronoi Fracture
9. Takes, Tokens, and Rendering
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.