In this video, we explore the work of visual effects artists and studios to understand what can be created with Cinema 4D. Every artist or studio featured uses Cinema 4D in different ways.
- [Instructor] Cinema 4D has a very large community…of talented users.…Like any software, Cinema 4D is just the tool,…and when you put that tool in the hands of an artist,…you find out how truly great it is.…Now I want to share some examples of artist's work…to help you visualize what you can create…with this awesome software.…Each of these artists and studios use C4D…in different ways so let's check them out.…Territory are a studio based in London.…They have offices in New York and San Francisco,…and they provide VFX, screen graphics and titling services.…
And there's some really interesting stuff…happening in this project.…And there's a bit of the process…of how they created some of this stuff.…So have a look through there.…There's plenty of detailed information on this website.…Raoul Marks has a deep understanding…of the compositing workflow…which is very important…in both motion graphics and visual effects.…His work, in my opinion, is truly stunning.…
And there's some amazing examples on here…to really absorb and get some inspiration from.…
- What is VFX?
- How is C4D used by VFX artists?
- Setting up a project for tracking
- Solving the 3D camera
- Removing lens distortion
- Solving and saving lens profiles
- Importing a model
- Manipulating keyframes and curves
- Creating shiny, refractive, and displaced materials
- Working with C4D lights and shadows
- Lighting with Sky objects
- Compositing mulitpass renders
Skill Level Intermediate
Cinema 4D R18 Essential Training: Motion Graphicswith Andy Needham5h 12m Intermediate
Mograph Techniques: Animating with C4D Effectorswith EJ Hassenfratz1h 39m Intermediate
1. What Is VFX?
2. The Importance of Motion Tracking
3. Preparing and Animating Models for VFX
4. Basic Materials
5. Basic VFX Lighting
6. Camera Projection and Modelling
7. Takes, Tokens, and Multipass Rendering
Challenge overview1m 49s
Next steps1m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.