In this video, we explore the work of motion graphics artists to help visualise what can be created with CINEMA 4D. Every artist featured uses CINEMA 4D in different ways.
- [Instructor] Cinema 4D has a very large community…of talented users.…Like any software, C4D is just a tool,…and when you put that tool in the hands of an artist…you find out how truly great it is.…Now, I wanted to share some examples of artist's work…to help you visualize what you can create…with this awesome software.…Every artist here uses C4D, but in different ways,…so let's check 'em out.…First up, I just thought I'd show you some work on my site,…and this is a project that I worked on…with a company called Nearly Normal…and it's for Google and we mixed stop motion…with scenes created in Cinema 4D.…
And the blend is pretty good, I think.…Well, this kind of stuff was built in C4D,…and then some of the characters animated,…some things made for real and just comped in.…Heading over to luxx.tv, this is the home of…Tim Clappens' studio, and just looking through his site…there's a lot of different kinds of work.…He's been using C4D for many, many years…and is an amazing talent, in my opinion.…I really like the work of Raoul Marks,…
- Setting up scenes
- Modeling with splines
- Using Illustrator files in C4D
- Extruding depth and detail
- Animating in the Timeline
- Creating clones
- Using effectors
- Lighting motion graphics
- Applying materials
- Creating animated materials
- Compositing multipass renders with After Effects and C4D
- Rendering motion graphics in C4D
Skill Level Intermediate
Mograph Techniques: Creating a Sports Bumperwith EJ Hassenfratz2h 25m Intermediate
1. What Are Motion Graphics?
2. Setting Up a Project for Motion Graphics
3. Working with Splines
4. Working with the Timeline
5. The Power of MoGraph
6. Lighting for Motion Graphics
7. Materials for Motion Graphics
8. Rendering and Compositing for Motion Graphics
9. Motion Graphics Challenge
Next steps1m 18s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.