The MoGraph Fracture object can enable objects in CINEMA 4D to be used in the MoGraph system without the need for a cloner. In this video, learn how to set up the Fracture object.
- [Instructor] What happens when you have an object…or group of objects that you want to animate…with MoGraph Effectors,…but you don't want to put them into a clone object,…or maybe you can't put them into a cloner?…So let's talk about a typical example.…We've got a logo,…and it's sort of split up into different splines,…and we want to obviously give this some volume,…so now the process for that.…We just put them into a generator.…So we can just grab an Extrude…and put them all in,…and need to make sure, if you have more than one object,…that the Hierarchical button is on,…and then you can set everything up like so.…
Just adding a bit of detail with these Fillet Caps,…and we'll just Constrain,…and you might think, "Well, where's everything going?…Where's the other parts to the logo?".…Well, this is just a quick way…of setting up an Extrude object…and then you can press the c key.…It makes that one Extrude editable,…but it breaks it into separate Extrude objects.…So now we have...…Take those as that hierarchy.…Close that,…
- Setting up scenes
- Modeling with splines
- Using Illustrator files in C4D
- Extruding depth and detail
- Animating in the Timeline
- Creating clones
- Using effectors
- Lighting motion graphics
- Applying materials
- Creating animated materials
- Compositing multipass renders with After Effects and C4D
- Rendering motion graphics in C4D
Skill Level Intermediate
Mograph Techniques: Creating a Sports Bumperwith EJ Hassenfratz2h 25m Intermediate
1. What Are Motion Graphics?
2. Setting Up a Project for Motion Graphics
3. Working with Splines
4. Working with the Timeline
5. The Power of MoGraph
6. Lighting for Motion Graphics
7. Materials for Motion Graphics
8. Rendering and Compositing for Motion Graphics
9. Motion Graphics Challenge
Next steps1m 18s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.