Ready to watch this entire course?
Become a member and get unlimited access to the entire skills library of over 4,900 courses, including more 3D + Animation and personalized recommendations.Start Your Free Trial Now
- View Offline
This course was created by Thanassis Pozantzis. We're honored to host this training in our library.
- Making objects fall with gravity
- Creating dynamic hierarchies
- Controlling the collision shape
- Adjusting properties like Bounce and Density
- Adding keyframed elements to a simulation
- Adjusting the dynamic simulation
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Thanassis Pozantzis, and welcome to Dynamics in Cinema 4D. Cinema 4D's dynamics gives you a very advanced way to create physically accurate object animations using real world physics like gravity, collisions, and bounces. In this course, you will learn how to harness the power of rigid body dynamics and create spectacular and fun projects. We will learn about the main interface that allows us to create a controlled dynamic simulations. Forces like gravity and initial velocity, visual helpers, how to create compound dynamic objects, hierarchies and static objects, how to control the collision shape and use dynamics with Mograph clones and particle systems.
We will look at all physical properties one by one, connect our simulation to key frame animated objects, look at techniques to trigger our dynamics, and of course, everything you need to know in order to fine tune everything. We will build a crazy machine using dynamics and above all, we will have fun. So, buckle up, and let's get started with Dynamics in Cinema 4D.