MoGraph Effectors can also be used to deform objects in CINEMA 4D. In this video, learn how to set up the hierarchy to enable effectors to deform objects.
- [Narrator] Now we're gonna look…at how we can deform objects using effectors.…So, the setup is relatively simple.…Let's just grab an object.…And what we need to do is grab an effector,…random one's a lot of fun.…And you just need to make the effector…a child of the object.…That's one way.…And then set the parameters how you like them.…But you won't see an effect until we move over…to the deformation and change that to either…we can move the whole object…or you can move the points…or you can move the polygons.…
So if we bring the parameters down a bit.…And what makes this fun,…the random effector is you can change…the random mode to something like noise…and you'll get some animation happening.…So there's sort of jiggling happening now.…So we could change that to be on the points,…and you'll get a different look.…If you're seeing, like that, just there,…any sort of tearing,…you can come over to the parameters here…and just change the transform space…to effector or object.…
And that should resolve anything like that.…
- Setting up scenes
- Modeling with splines
- Using Illustrator files in C4D
- Extruding depth and detail
- Animating in the Timeline
- Creating clones
- Using effectors
- Lighting motion graphics
- Applying materials
- Creating animated materials
- Compositing multipass renders with After Effects and C4D
- Rendering motion graphics in C4D
Skill Level Intermediate
Mograph Techniques: Creating a Sports Bumperwith EJ Hassenfratz2h 25m Intermediate
1. What Are Motion Graphics?
2. Setting Up a Project for Motion Graphics
3. Working with Splines
4. Working with the Timeline
5. The Power of MoGraph
6. Lighting for Motion Graphics
7. Materials for Motion Graphics
8. Rendering and Compositing for Motion Graphics
9. Motion Graphics Challenge
Next steps1m 18s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.