To improve workflow, CINEMA 4D allows for the creation of special template files. In this video, learn how to create template files and a simple reusable camera rig.
- [Instructor] Let's talk about how…we would create a start scene.…We always wanna have camera in the scene,…so we could just use to create one here.…And we wanna set it up as a simple rig.…So I'm just gonna back out of the default camera view…and you can see the camera object there.…And it's set up, it was created at the exact point…that our default camera was.…So we can just choose to zero out the coordinates…and you'll see it move around in the viewport.…And all I wanna do is just maybe…back it up a bit on the Z-axis.…
So I can just type in something like minus 1920,…for example.…Now to control this camera's rotation,…let's say it was focusing on an object around here…and we'd want it to orbit around that point.…Well, if we just choose to rotate the camera,…it's not gonna be fixed to that point.…It's gonna be sorta looking around.…So a way of controlling that is by using a simple rig.…So if we just create a null at zero zero.…For example, this is where we want our camera to be looking,…and just make the camera a child of the null,…
- Setting up scenes
- Modeling with splines
- Using Illustrator files in C4D
- Extruding depth and detail
- Animating in the Timeline
- Creating clones
- Using effectors
- Lighting motion graphics
- Applying materials
- Creating animated materials
- Compositing multipass renders with After Effects and C4D
- Rendering motion graphics in C4D
Skill Level Intermediate
Mograph Techniques: Creating a Sports Bumperwith EJ Hassenfratz2h 26m Intermediate
1. What Are Motion Graphics?
2. Setting Up a Project for Motion Graphics
3. Working with Splines
4. Working with the Timeline
5. The Power of MoGraph
6. Lighting for Motion Graphics
7. Materials for Motion Graphics
8. Rendering and Compositing for Motion Graphics
9. Motion Graphics Challenge
Next steps1m 18s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.