Getting work out of CINEMA 4D fast is vitally important to the motion graphics workflow. In this video, learn how to harness the power of the Take System in conjunction with render setting to output fast previews. Then use the same techniques to output final renders.
- [Voiceover] Let's look at how we would set up…previews and our final renders.…So we looked at setting up takes…and we're gonna use those takes…to help generate our previews.…So we know we've got three cameras,…essentially three shots.…What we can do when we're creating a preview…is we can use lower res render settings.…So if we look in our render settings,…this would be our multi-pass render,…work for our final shots.…So what we can do is we can right click in here,…and create a new child.…
In fact, if we create a new child…it will inherit the properties of the main render.…I don't wanna do that in this case.…I just wanna create a new render setting…and I'm gonna name this "preview."…This means we can work on it,…this just means it's active.…So the main render setting is currently active.…So, that doesn't matter for now…we can just start working on our preview settings.…So we're gonna change the renderer to be Hardware Open GL…and we were just gonna save a regular image.…And because these output so quickly,…I'm just gonna change this to be a QuickTime Movie…
- Setting up scenes
- Modeling with splines
- Using Illustrator files in C4D
- Extruding depth and detail
- Animating in the Timeline
- Creating clones
- Using effectors
- Lighting motion graphics
- Applying materials
- Creating animated materials
- Compositing multipass renders with After Effects and C4D
- Rendering motion graphics in C4D
Skill Level Intermediate
Mograph Techniques: Creating a Sports Bumperwith EJ Hassenfratz2h 26m Intermediate
1. What Are Motion Graphics?
2. Setting Up a Project for Motion Graphics
3. Working with Splines
4. Working with the Timeline
5. The Power of MoGraph
6. Lighting for Motion Graphics
7. Materials for Motion Graphics
8. Rendering and Compositing for Motion Graphics
9. Motion Graphics Challenge
Next steps1m 18s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.