Adding a dynamic camera move can enhance the animation already present on objects. In this video, learn how to set and manipulate keyframes on a camera rig to produce an animated camera move.
- [Instructor] Let's look at how we create…a simple camera animation,…and we're going to use that camera animation…to reveal what is happening on the screen here.…At the moment, you can see that we probably…want to hide this plus symbol just flying in,…so we can do that with our camera rig that we…created previously,…so I'm just going to reset the view…command+shift+zed…to come back out,…and let's merge in that file that we made.…Command+shift+o…and we should use the camera_start file.…
Now if we look through this, logo is miles away,…so what we're going to do with the camera,…we're only going to change position values.…We're going to leave all the rotation values on the null.…So, we're going to change this to maybe -600,…let's see,…another thing is when you're using cameras,…you may want to change the focal length…so it's not to default,…so all your scenes don't look exactly the same,…so maybe we could use a wide-angle lens…and frame our short up that way,…so I'm just going to do that,…and it's always good to know where you're…
- Setting up scenes
- Modeling with splines
- Using Illustrator files in C4D
- Extruding depth and detail
- Animating in the Timeline
- Creating clones
- Using effectors
- Lighting motion graphics
- Applying materials
- Creating animated materials
- Compositing multipass renders with After Effects and C4D
- Rendering motion graphics in C4D
Skill Level Intermediate
1. What Are Motion Graphics?
2. Setting Up a Project for Motion Graphics
3. Working with Splines
4. Working with the Timeline
5. The Power of MoGraph
6. Lighting for Motion Graphics
7. Materials for Motion Graphics
8. Rendering and Compositing for Motion Graphics
9. Motion Graphics Challenge
Next steps1m 18s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.