There are some common render settings that everyone should be aware of in order to get an image out of CINEMA 4D. In this video, learn what these settings are and where to find them.
- [Instructor] Let's just look…at some of the common and key render settings…that you need just to get an image out of Cinema 4D.…We can come up to our Edit Render Settings here,…which is command-b, and…let's just have a look at what we've got.…In release 18, the preset has changed from 800 by 600.…It's finally in a 16 by nine format.…So it's 1280 by 720.…Now, I always lock the ratio…because then I can type in just 1920…and Cinema will just calculate the height for me.…
Or I can just choose to divide by two.…And then I can get a low-res version.…So I'm going to reset that back to 1920.…Next thing we can look at is the frame rate,…and just double check that it matches our project settings.…It does, which is great.…Then you would set your frame range.…This could be, if you're just doing a quick test,…current frame is great.…Or you can just choose a manual range,…and you can just choose it to all frames.…
Or, if you have a preview range set up in the timeline,…you can choose that also.…Currently we're previewing the whole lot.…
- Setting up scenes
- Modeling with splines
- Using Illustrator files in C4D
- Extruding depth and detail
- Animating in the Timeline
- Creating clones
- Using effectors
- Lighting motion graphics
- Applying materials
- Creating animated materials
- Compositing multipass renders with After Effects and C4D
- Rendering motion graphics in C4D
Skill Level Intermediate
Mograph Techniques: Creating a Sports Bumperwith EJ Hassenfratz2h 25m Intermediate
1. What Are Motion Graphics?
2. Setting Up a Project for Motion Graphics
3. Working with Splines
4. Working with the Timeline
5. The Power of MoGraph
6. Lighting for Motion Graphics
7. Materials for Motion Graphics
8. Rendering and Compositing for Motion Graphics
9. Motion Graphics Challenge
Next steps1m 18s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.