- Working with ProRender
- Improved viewport reflections
- Working with DOF in the viewport
- Voronoi Fracture
- New modifier keys for creating objects
- Improvements to the Motion Tracker object
- Working with Scene Reconstruction
- Using the Spherical camera for VR output
Skill Level Beginner
- [Andy] Hi, my name is Andy Needham, and welcome to this course outlining the new features in Cinema 4D R19. In release 19, Maxon has improved and enhanced the software in many areas, and with the addition of ProRender and the PVR workflow, they have laid the foundations for creating even more realistic renders in less time. We'll discover the updates to the viewport as well as the new generator objects used for optimizing scenes. The Voronoi fracture object has undergone a significant revision and we'll discover how we can make our fractures look even more realistic with the new detailing and gluing options.
MoGraph gets another update with their rewritten sound effector, that makes creating audio reactive music visualizations a fun, intuitive process. We'll also look at the updated motion tracker object and the new options for scene reconstruction. Finally, we check out how we can get renders out of Cinema 4D and into a format that can be used in virtual reality with the new spherical camera. The fundamentals of using Cinema 4D have not changed. It's still the software you know and love.
Maxon have simply added some fantastic new features. So let's get started.