CINEMA 4D Essentials 4: Materials, Texturing, and Lights
CINEMA 4D Essentials with Rob Garrott is a graduated introduction to this complex 3D modeling, rendering, and animation program, which breaks down into installments that can be completed within 2 hours. This course shows how to lend 3D objects color, transparency, and life with materials, textures, and lights. Author Rob Garrott explains how to create a variety of surface textures, from smooth and reflective to bumpy and flat, and how to add dramatic depth and shadows to your scenes with the different light types in CINEMA 4D. The final chapter discusses texturing in 3D with the BodyPaint module, which can also help hide UV seams.
- Understanding material channels
- Applying materials via projection
- Limiting materials with selection tags
- Texturing type
- Using Falloff to limit the effects of lights
- Working with visible or volumetric light
- Painting on objects and textures with brushes in BodyPaint
- Hiding seams with projection painting
- Hi, I'm Rob Garrott. Welcome to Cinema 4D Essentials, Materials, Textures and Lights. Creating and animating 3D objects is really only part of the process. How you light and texture your objects has a huge impact on how your audience perceives your objects in your scene and how they feel when they look at your images. First, well create materials in the material editor, examine the components of materials, and look at how to apply them to the objects in your scene. Then, we'll look at how light behaves in the 3D world, and how different light types give you control over your scene.
Lastly, we'' see how the C40 Module Body Paint can be used to paint color directly on the surfaces of your objects. So let's get started with Cinema 4D Essentials Materials, Textures, And Lights.
CINEMA 4D Essentials 5: Rendering and Compositing71,293 Views
CINEMA 4D Essentials 6: HyperNURB Modeling and Sculpting65,021 Views
Maya Essentials 4: Creating Textures and Materials146,952 Views
Drupal 6: Online Presentation of Data270,644 Views
Lighting and Rendering with mental ray in Maya211,523 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Fundamentals1,678,359 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Mastery302,647 Views
CINEMA 4D R16 Essential Training459,170 Views
After Effects CC Essential Training2,632,490 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Advanced392,295 Views