Ready to watch this entire course?
Become a member and get unlimited access to the entire skills library of over 4,800 courses, including more 3D + Animation and personalized recommendations.Start Your Free Trial Now
- View Offline
- Understanding material channels
- Applying materials via projection
- Limiting materials with selection tags
- Texturing type
- Using Falloff to limit the effects of lights
- Working with visible or volumetric light
- Painting on objects and textures with brushes in BodyPaint
- Hiding seams with projection painting
Skill Level Beginner
- Hi, I'm Rob Garrott. Welcome to Cinema 4D Essentials, Materials, Textures and Lights. Creating and animating 3D objects is really only part of the process. How you light and texture your objects has a huge impact on how your audience perceives your objects in your scene and how they feel when they look at your images. First, well create materials in the material editor, examine the components of materials, and look at how to apply them to the objects in your scene. Then, we'll look at how light behaves in the 3D world, and how different light types give you control over your scene.
Lastly, we'' see how the C40 Module Body Paint can be used to paint color directly on the surfaces of your objects. So let's get started with Cinema 4D Essentials Materials, Textures, And Lights.
Sign up for a Premium Membership to download courses for Internet-free viewing.
Watch offline with your iOS, Android, or desktop app.Start Your Free Trial
After signing up, download the course here or from the iOS/Android App.