Ready to watch this entire course?
Become a member and get unlimited access to the entire skills library of over 4,800 courses, including more 3D + Animation and personalized recommendations.Start Your Free Trial Now
- View Offline
- Understanding points, edges, and polygons
- Working with the Knife, Extrude, and Bridge tools
- Connecting splines
- Rounding corners
- Extruding paths from Illustrator
- Reviewing the polygon and spline modeling workflow
- Working with NURBs
Skill Level Beginner
- Hi, I'm Rob Garrott. Welcome to Cinema 4D Essentials points, edges, polygons, and splines. There are fundamental building blocks that make up all 3D objects and understanding how they work will help create just about any kind of object you could imagine. First off, we'll look at the basic elements, points, edges, and polygons, and some of the key tools for creating and manipulating models at the component level. Next, we'll work with splines, which are a lot like the paths in programs like Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects. Then we'll put all of those concepts to work, creating a 3D model of an audio speaker.
So let's get started with Cinema 4d Essentials polygons and splines.
Sign up for a Premium Membership to download courses for Internet-free viewing.
Watch offline with your iOS, Android, or desktop app.Start Your Free Trial
After signing up, download the course here or from the iOS/Android App.