Join Andy Needham for an in-depth discussion in this video Challenge overview, part of Cinema 4D R18 Essential Training: Motion Graphics.
- [Instructor] In this motion graphics challenge,…we're going to create a Sports Logo Reveal.…You can use this logo, which I will provide,…or create your own.…In addition to the logo, which will be available…in illustrative format,…I will also provide a starting Cinema 4D file,…that you can use to kick off the project.…The C4D file will consist of the logo,…imported from Illustrator, cleaned up…and ready for modeling,…but you can of course import and clean up the logo yourself…if you would prefer.…
Let's look at the Objectives for this challenge.…First, I want you to Plan your animation.…You can save so much time by doing this,…and it helps organize your thoughts.…Then you will Model the logo using the techniques…taught in this course, so using the extrude object…for example.…Next, Animate the logo, and be sure to incorporate…some MoGraph elements.…Then, Animate the camera or cameras if you choose…to have multiple shots.…Think about the mood you want to create in the animation…when your lighting and texturing the model.…
- Setting up scenes
- Modeling with splines
- Using Illustrator files in C4D
- Extruding depth and detail
- Animating in the Timeline
- Creating clones
- Using effectors
- Lighting motion graphics
- Applying materials
- Creating animated materials
- Compositing multipass renders with After Effects and C4D
- Rendering motion graphics in C4D
Skill Level Intermediate
Mograph Techniques: Creating a Sports Bumperwith EJ Hassenfratz2h 25m Intermediate
1. What Are Motion Graphics?
2. Setting Up a Project for Motion Graphics
3. Working with Splines
4. Working with the Timeline
5. The Power of MoGraph
6. Lighting for Motion Graphics
7. Materials for Motion Graphics
8. Rendering and Compositing for Motion Graphics
9. Motion Graphics Challenge
Next steps1m 18s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.