Ready to watch this entire course?
Become a member and get unlimited access to the entire skills library of over 4,987 courses, including more 3D + Animation and personalized recommendations.Start Your Free Trial Now
- View Offline
- Working with particle forces and the Emitter object
- Using Thinking Particles with the MoGraph Tracer
- Understanding the Dynamics engine
- Combining Thinking Particles with Dynamics
- Creating dangling objects with spline dynamics
Skill Level Beginner
- Hi, I'm Rob Garrott. Welcome to Cinema 4D Essentials Particles and Dynamics. The particles and dynamics components of C 4D make up something called the Simulation Engine. In this course, the basic Particle Engine is the first thing we'll examine. It ships with every version of C 4D, and it's incredibly easy to use. Next, we'll look at the more complex Thinking Particles engine. It's based on Xpresso and is an important part of the studio bundle of C 4D. Finally, we'll have some fun with the Dynamics Engine, creating rigid bodies, soft bodies and combining dynamics with both Thinking Particles and MoGraph.
So let's get started with Cinema 4D Essentials Particles and Dynamics.