Ready to watch this entire course?
Become a member and get unlimited access to the entire skills library of over 4,974 courses, including more 3D + Animation and personalized recommendations.Start Your Free Trial Now
- View Offline
- Using the Cloner object
- Understanding the MoGraph Selection tool
- Animating a logo with the Fracture object
- Creating movement with the Time effector
- Animating with the Matrix object
Skill Level Beginner
- Hi, I'm Rob Garrott. Welcome to Cinema 40 Essentials MoGraph Modeling and Animation. In this course, we'll start by looking at the heart of MoGraph, the cloner object and how it can be used to quickly model a stadium environment. Then we'll examine some key MoGraph techniques like animating with the fracture object, tracing movement in the scene with the tracer object and using the matrix object to drive the position of clones. So let's get started with Cinema 4D Essentials Mograph Modeling and Animation.