CINEMA 4D Essentials 5: Rendering and Compositing
CINEMA 4D Essentials with Rob Garrott is a graduated introduction to this complex 3D modeling, rendering, and animation program, which breaks down into installments that can be completed within 2 hours. This installment covers the basics of rendering images and animation and compositing those elements and effects together into a single movie. Rob shows how to optimize your render settings and configure batch rendering for maximum efficiency. On the compositing side, he shows how to use the compositing tag and object buffers to create a flawless composite, and how to round-trip assets between CINEMA 4D and After Effects.
- How the CINEMA 4D render engine works
- Adjusting the render settings
- Rendering still images and animation
- Setting up multipass rendering
- Understanding the linear workflow
- Rendering and importing elements from After Effects
- Hi, I'm Rob Garrott. Welcome to Cinema 4D Essentials: Rendering and Compositing. Cinema 4D is a tool that's part of a much larger workflow for creating graphics and effects. Once you've made an image or animation in Cinema 4D, you always have to get it out of the view port and into a compositing program, like Photoshop or After Effects. We're going to start off by looking at how the 3D render engine and render settings turn your 3D scene into pixels, and how you can get those pixels into After Effects. Next, we'll go into detail on the process of setting up a scene and rendering it out for multi-pass compositing in After Effects.
Working with your images and compositing is where you add the finishing touches that will really set your work apart. So let's get started with Cinema 4D Essentials: Rendering and Compositing.
CINEMA 4D Essentials 6: HyperNURB Modeling and Sculpting64,918 Views
CINEMA 4D Essentials 4: Materials, Texturing, and Lights136,333 Views
Drupal 6: Online Presentation of Data270,512 Views
Web Motion for Beginners: An Overview15,952 Views
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X3 Essential Training114,426 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Fundamentals1,676,368 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Mastery301,789 Views
CINEMA 4D R16 Essential Training457,924 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Advanced391,623 Views
Edge Animate Essential Training630,358 Views