When working in CINEMA 4D there are some core concepts that are essential to understanding how the software functions. In this video, learn what forms the very foundation of this software.
- [Instructor] When you open Cinema 4D for the first time…the interface may be a bit daunting.…All these buttons here,…but let me be clear about something,…you do not need to know what every button does…to get started and make something cool.…There's some aspects of this program that I haven't touched…because they're just not part of my process.…They're not part of the way I work.…But I know enough to be dangerous…and by the end of this course,…you will too.…If you ever get stuck,…C4D has this great Help system.…You can just come up to Show Help…and find pretty much anything out.…
So, for example, it's deeply integrated into the interface.…So you can right click on something…and just be jumped right…to the point in the Help documentation…and that should answer your questions hopefully.…It's usually my first port of call…when I don't understand something…or need some clarification.…When you start using C4D it really encourages you to…play and tease out different parts of the interface.…You know, you can some up here and make a cube.…
- Setting up scenes
- Modeling with splines
- Using Illustrator files in C4D
- Extruding depth and detail
- Animating in the Timeline
- Creating clones
- Using effectors
- Lighting motion graphics
- Applying materials
- Creating animated materials
- Compositing multipass renders with After Effects and C4D
- Rendering motion graphics in C4D
Skill Level Intermediate
Mograph Techniques: Creating a Sports Bumperwith EJ Hassenfratz2h 25m Intermediate
1. What Are Motion Graphics?
2. Setting Up a Project for Motion Graphics
3. Working with Splines
4. Working with the Timeline
5. The Power of MoGraph
6. Lighting for Motion Graphics
7. Materials for Motion Graphics
8. Rendering and Compositing for Motion Graphics
9. Motion Graphics Challenge
Next steps1m 18s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.