Join Andy Needham for an in-depth discussion in this video Before you begin this course, part of Cinema 4D R20 Essential Training: VFX.
- [Instructor] This course is aimed at beginners new to Cinema 4D and visual effects. Chapters will start off at a slower pace to build a foundation of understanding and then will pick up as we progress through each chapter. While we can't cover everything in this course, I have created other courses in this series on Cinema 4D R20 which teach other aspects of the software. So, if there's something missing from this course, you'll likely find it in one of the others. If you're just starting out with Cinema 4D, so that what we're discussing here isn't completely over your head, I'd advise you to watch the Learning Cinema 4D R20 course which sets you up with a basic understanding of the software, and once you've done that, please come back here. In some cases, we'll take what we've learned and build upon it throughout the chapter, but I want to point out that this is not a project-based course. It's a course about teaching different areas of the software, like the Motion Tracker, Camera Calibrator, and the Projection Man tools, which will aid your visual effects workflow. I hope you enjoy this course and find it useful, and if you have any comments or questions, please get in touch.
- What are VFX?
- Automatic and manual 2D tracking
- Solving the 3D camera
- Calibrating a camera
- Scene reconstruction
- Object tracking
- Animating geometry
- Animating cameras
- Creating and applying materials
- Working with Projection Man
- Creating fractures
- Making fractures move
- Rendering using takes and tokens
- Compositing multipass renders
Skill Level Intermediate
OctaneRender for Cinema 4D Essential Trainingwith Andy Needham4h 59m Intermediate
X-Particles 4 for Cinema 4D Essential Trainingwith Andy Needham5h 40m Intermediate
Cinema 4D R20 Essential Training: Motion Graphicswith Andy Needham4h 59m Intermediate
1. What Are VFX?
2. Get Started with Motion Tracking in C4D
3. Motion Tracker: Solve and Calibrate
4. Motion Tracker: Additional Workflows
5. Geometry, Cameras, and Animation
6. Materials and Lighting
7. Work with Projection Man
8. Destruction Techniques with Voronoi Fracture
9. Takes, Tokens, and Rendering
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.