Fields are a brand new feature in Cinema 4D R20. In this video. Andy demonstrates how you can use a single Field object across multiple effecters to animate the logo.
- [Instructor] We're at a stage now…where we'd like to animate this logo.…And so one of the best animation tools…in Cinema 4D is the MoGraph system.…So we need to bring these objects into that system.…And let's just take a look at how we would do that.…What we're going to do is focus on the words,…the kinetECO Incorporated.…We're not going to worry about these shapes for now.…So I'll hide their shapes and twirl down the Kinet.…
And what we need to do to bring this…into the MoGraph system is we can add…a fracture object or either a Voronoi fracture object.…We can do it in other ways as well,…but a simple way of doing it is with the fracture object.…So I'm going to hold down alt and that brings the extrude…as a child of the fracture object.…And from here we can add effectors to this.…Now you'll notice that this has turned white.…That's because in the transform tab…the color is set to white.…
So we could change this to a blue or something…that resembles the logo color a bit more,…but we'll come back to this later on.…
- Modeling and animating a logo
- Revealing objects with sweeps
- Working with cameras and lights
- Creating and applying materials