Materials in CINEMA 4D can store animated textures and they also have animatable properties. In this video, learn how to import an image sequence and keyframe material properties.
- [Instructor] Most Properties in Cinema 4D can be Animated…and even Materials can be Animated as well.…So let's just create a New Material,…just double-click in here in the Material manager…and we'll double-click to open it up,…and the Color let's just add a Noise.…And the Noise actually has Animation built into it…so we could just increase the Animation Speed…just by giving this a figure greater than zero…and if we right click, in this preview here,…we can choose to Animate it…and it will start rendering it through…and you can see the Animation happening there.…
So Materials have inbuilt Animation but you can also,…as you see here, Keyframe things as well.…So if you just turn this off…another example could be coming into a Gradient…and you may want to have this Gradient kind of Animate…from across so you could set a Keyframe…just as you would do, clicked on that,…then move across in time, then we'll just Animate this over,…and as you can see Properties has changed…so it stands orange,…just need to set another Keyframe to record that change,…
- Setting up scenes
- Modeling with splines
- Using Illustrator files in C4D
- Extruding depth and detail
- Animating in the Timeline
- Creating clones
- Using effectors
- Lighting motion graphics
- Applying materials
- Creating animated materials
- Compositing multipass renders with After Effects and C4D
- Rendering motion graphics in C4D
Skill Level Intermediate
Mograph Techniques: Creating a Sports Bumperwith EJ Hassenfratz2h 25m Intermediate
1. What Are Motion Graphics?
2. Setting Up a Project for Motion Graphics
3. Working with Splines
4. Working with the Timeline
5. The Power of MoGraph
6. Lighting for Motion Graphics
7. Materials for Motion Graphics
8. Rendering and Compositing for Motion Graphics
9. Motion Graphics Challenge
Next steps1m 18s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.