You can save a compositing file from CINEMA 4D to use in programs such as Adobe After Effects. In this video, learn the powerful AEC workflow for compositing multipass renders.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- Now let's look at the AEC workflow…for getting projects out of Cinema 4D.…I've gone ahead and I've rendered this scene to the desktop,…now just want to save an after-effects composting file.…So you can make sure that you have -- Well if you…have this on it will save it when you actually render.…We're doing it afterwards,…so just make sure the target application is after-effects…and includes 3D daters checked on.…Then we can just press this button at the bottom…and save the file.…And I'm gonna put it on my desktop…right next to my 4D.…
Put it inside the folder, for ease of finding it…I'm just gonna put it right next to it.…So, can save it here…and then we'll open it up in after-effects.…So we can import this AEC file into after-effects.…We can just double-click in here…and select the file that we saved.…Want to choose open.…And now that's gonna bring in the passes we've rendered out…and organize them into folders,…so we have the diffuse reflection and the shadow.…These are all the passes which make up the BT Pass…
- Setting up scenes
- Modeling with splines
- Using Illustrator files in C4D
- Extruding depth and detail
- Animating in the Timeline
- Creating clones
- Using effectors
- Lighting motion graphics
- Applying materials
- Creating animated materials
- Compositing multipass renders with After Effects and C4D
- Rendering motion graphics in C4D
Skill Level Intermediate
1. What Are Motion Graphics?
2. Setting Up a Project for Motion Graphics
3. Working with Splines
4. Working with the Timeline
5. The Power of MoGraph
6. Lighting for Motion Graphics
7. Materials for Motion Graphics
8. Rendering and Compositing for Motion Graphics
9. Motion Graphics Challenge
Next steps1m 18s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.