CINEMA 4D R12 Essential Training
CINEMA 4D R12 Essential Training with Rob Garrott introduces artists to the CINEMA 4D workflow, using CINEMA 4D as an important part of a toolset that includes Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator. The course explains the key foundational concepts, such as polygons, textures, and rays, that are crucial to understanding exactly how this 3D application functions. It also includes practical techniques for creating, selecting, and transforming objects, working with splines, polygonal modeling, and adding materials, lighting, and camera views for a fully realized 3D image. Exercise files are included with the course.
- Exploring the importance of object hierarchy
- Modeling with splines
- Modeling with the Knife and Extrude tools
- Applying materials and texturing
- Creating and manipulating light sources
- Animating in the timeline with keyframes
- Controlling camera movement
- Compositing in After Effects
- Texturing with BodyPaint
- Using XPresso and MoGraph
- Creating particle systems
- Rendering and adjusting final render settings
- Hi, I'm Rob Garrott and I'd like to welcome you to Cinema 4D R12 Essential Training. Cinema 4D is a 3D modeling and animation package that is used by artists all over the world to create amazing motion graphics and effects for the entertainment industry as well as architectural renderings and product visualizations. In this course we're going to learn the fundamentals so you can get started creating your own images and animations. I'll show you the basics of the interface layout and how to navigate through the 3D world. We'll explore the creation of objects and the tools used for organic modeling.
I'll walk you through the integration of Cinema 4D and After Effects. And we'll look at the newly redesigned dynamics engine for creating realistic movement in object collision. We'll also dive into the other specialized tools in Cinema 4D including Mograph, Xpresso, and BodyPaint. Even if you're brand new to Cinema 4D, I'm going to explain how this incredibly deep application works from the ground up. In addition to using Cinema 4D professionally since the late '90s, I've been teaching 3D motion graphics at the Art Center College of Design in Pasadena, California for nearly eight years.
I think you're going to be as excited as I am about unlocking the potential of this amazing application. Let's dive into Cinema 4D R12 Essential Training.
Photoshop Compositing Project: Replacing a Sky39,837 Views
Outlook 2010: Effective Email Management233,771 Views
Using Wacom Tablets with Painter21,327 Views
Lightroom 5: 05 Printing46,905 Views
Lightroom 5: 03 Basics of Image Sharing15,097 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Fundamentals1,676,368 Views
After Effects CC Essential Training2,626,905 Views
CINEMA 4D R16 Essential Training457,924 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Mastery301,789 Views
Edge Animate Essential Training630,358 Views