- Setting up a multi-pass render
- Batch rendering in CINEMA 4D
- Importing 3D elements into After Effects
- Creating and using precomps for compositing control
- Compositing 3D text in a dynamic 3D environment
- Creating a glow effect using Trapcode Starglow
- Using 3D layers to create masking effects
- Adding a flash bulb effect with CC Light Rays
- Adding glows and glints to type
- Creating a 2D camera shake effect using pre-comps
- Adding depth of field with the Lens Blur effect
Skill Level Intermediate
- Hi, I'm Rob Garrott and I'd like to welcome you to Cinema 4D rendering motion graphics for After Effects. In this course we'll go in depth with the process of rendering 3D elements from Cinema 4D and compositing those elements in After Effects to create spectacular finish motion graphics. We'll start by identifying essential third party plugins that we'll add exciting new workflow and design capabilities through these two powerful tools. Using an already prepared Cinema 4D animation we'll see how to correctly set up object buffers for compositing control and After Effects. We'll see how easy it can be to create animated video screens by attaching a video layer to 3D renders in After Effects.
We'll also use powerful third party effects to enhance our render with glows and particles. I've been using After Effects for nearly 15 years and Cinema 4D for 13 years and I'm really excited to be able to show you the power of this amazing combination. Now let's make some magic with Cinema 4D rendering motion graphics for After Effects.
After Effects CS5 Essential Trainingwith Chad Perkins8h 39m Beginner
Photoshop CS5 Essential Trainingwith Michael Ninness11h 15m Beginner
1. Cinema 4D Prep: Multi-Pass Rendering Setup
2. After Effects Prep
3. Creating the Stadium Effects
4. Creating the Phone Effects
5. Creating the Type Effects
6. Final Touches and Rendering
Next Steps1m 25s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.