- View Offline
- Project planning, covering the scripting and initial drawings
- Using hand-drawn artwork in After Effects to time the animation
- Creating text and logo elements
- Animating the camera
- Organic modeling techniques
- Rigging models for animating
- Fine-tuning animation timing
- Adding realistic textures
- Lighting and shading techniques
- Rendering and compositing a finished animation
Skill Level Intermediate
- Hi I'm Rob Garrott, and I'd like to welcome you to Cinema 4D, Creating a Promo. In this course, I'm gonna show you how to create a 15 second network promo that looks and feels like something you'd see on the screen in your living room. We'll be using Cinema 4D, along with After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator to put together an entire commercial for an imaginary network called the Adventure Channel. I'll show you the entire creative process, from concept sketch and script, all the way through the finished product. We'll explore timing out animation using rough sketches and time code to understand how long each of your shots should be.
Then we'll use the modeling, texturing, and animation tools inside of Cinema 4D to create a shark and bring it to life. Using Cinema 4D and After Effects, I'll show you how to create and render a convincing underwater scene. This course is intended for artists that have completed the essential training series for After Effects in Cinema 4D, or are already experienced with these two important applications. I've been an art director, designer, animator, and editor in the entertainment industry for more than 15 years, and I'm really excited to be able to share these unique storytelling techniques with you. Now let's get started with Cinema 4D Creating a Promo.