CINEMA 4D: Designing a Promo
Join Rob Garrott in CINEMA 4D: Designing a Promo as he demonstrates how to create a 15-second promotional video that looks and feels like a professional advertisement. Learn how to use a combination of CINEMA 4D, After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator to go from concept to script to screen, creating sketches, adding animation, and rendering the final promo. This course focuses on real-world techniques, culminating in a finished, usable product. Exercise files accompany the course.
- Project planning, covering the scripting and initial drawings
- Using hand-drawn artwork in After Effects to time the animation
- Creating text and logo elements
- Animating the camera
- Organic modeling techniques
- Rigging models for animating
- Fine-tuning animation timing
- Adding realistic textures
- Lighting and shading techniques
- Rendering and compositing a finished animation
- Hi I'm Rob Garrott, and I'd like to welcome you to Cinema 4D, Creating a Promo. In this course, I'm gonna show you how to create a 15 second network promo that looks and feels like something you'd see on the screen in your living room. We'll be using Cinema 4D, along with After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator to put together an entire commercial for an imaginary network called the Adventure Channel. I'll show you the entire creative process, from concept sketch and script, all the way through the finished product. We'll explore timing out animation using rough sketches and time code to understand how long each of your shots should be.
Then we'll use the modeling, texturing, and animation tools inside of Cinema 4D to create a shark and bring it to life. Using Cinema 4D and After Effects, I'll show you how to create and render a convincing underwater scene. This course is intended for artists that have completed the essential training series for After Effects in Cinema 4D, or are already experienced with these two important applications. I've been an art director, designer, animator, and editor in the entertainment industry for more than 15 years, and I'm really excited to be able to share these unique storytelling techniques with you. Now let's get started with Cinema 4D Creating a Promo.
WordPress and Genesis DIY: Setting Up Genesis41,533 Views
Creating Black-and-White Landscape Photos with Lightroom35,413 Views
Branden Hall: Interactive Architect and Digital Maker24,788 Views
My Photoshop Story: Bert Monroy, Digital Painter4,181 Views
Flash CS3 Professional Fundamentals1,359,080 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Fundamentals1,633,291 Views
After Effects CC Essential Training2,533,490 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Mastery286,020 Views
CINEMA 4D R16 Essential Training439,720 Views
Edge Animate Essential Training590,974 Views